- Op-Ed, Thomas Suddes: Pandering in Ohio is a Two Party Business – The Plain Dealer
- Editorial: What Price are Cafaros Paying? – The Vindicator
- Kasich and His ‘Bible Guys’ – Columbus Dispatch
- Op-Ed, Brent Larkin: Close Races Brewing in Ohio – The Plain Dealer
- Editorial: Ohio Senate Vacation Extends Foreclosure Follies – The Plain Dealer
- NRA Working Ohio Legislature – Columbus Dispatch
- ODOT Looks for Future Funding of Rest Areas – The Plain Dealer
- Op-Ed, Joe Hallett: Redistricting Reform Falls Prey to Dreams of Power – Columbus Dispatch
- Op-Ed, Jonathan Riskind: Election Surprises Loom in November – Columbus Dispatch
- Editorial: Dollar by Dollar – Akron Beacon Journal
- Editorial: Dollar by Dollar (Part II) – Akron Beacon Journal
- Editorial: Ohio Late but on Right Testing Track – Dayton Daily News
- Tobacco Lobbyist Biggest Boehner Donor – Columbus Dispatch
- Kilroy on FinReg Conference Committee – Columbus Dispatch
- Brown, Voinovich Work to Fund Nuclear Cleanup – Columbus Dispatch
- Increasing Number of Mahoning Valley Families Face Foreclosure – The Vindicator
- Sex Offender Registration Force Some Underground – The Plain Dealer
- Do Sex-Offender Laws Make Us Safer? – The Plain Dealer
- 17.5% of Ohioans Underemployed – Dayton Daily News
- Dayton-Cincy Corridor Important to U.S. Exports – Dayton Daily News
- Commercial Properties Selling at Deep Discounts – Dayton Daily News
- Op-Ed, Michael Douglas: An Energy Revolution for the Great Lakes – Akron Beacon Journal
You gotta love this story. Here’s how channel 19 in Cleveland milked another day out of Andrew Mizsak (pronounced MEAT-sack).
From the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
According the report, “Andrew was sent to his room to clean it. He was crying uncontrollably and stated he would comply.”
Mizsak said he was embarrassed to take police away from more important work.
“My dad and I love each other very much,” he said, promising to keep his basement room clean. “I’m lucky to be living in their house.”
Who is Andrew? He is a 28 year-old member of the Bedford School Board near Cleveland, Ohio. He also lives in his parents’ basement. Andrew is apparently a bad, bad boy.
Mizsak’s dad, also Andrew, called 9-1-1 on Thursday after his son threw a plate of food across the kitchen table and balled his fist up at his dad when told to clean his room.
The senior Mizsak, 63, wouldn’t press charges and told police, “I don’t want to ruin his political career.” According to the report, he said: “Andrew is 270 pounds and he can’t fight him, that they do everything for Andrew and he doesn’t even pay rent.”
The article also says Junior is a “political consultant.” Hmmmm.